Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Prayer for Me

A revelation just struck me, and I had to get it down somewhere before I forgot it: I need to find something to do while I'm single that will be a sacrifice to give up when I'm not anymore. I don't know what it is yet, but I feel like it needs to be something for the Kingdom that a guy who has a girlfriend/wife can't do. If anyone has any ideas, let me know? Thanks.


I may not have it all figured out, but I do say what I think. If you have any questions about faith in Jesus, don't hesitate to email me. It's my job to help you out. Have an idea for me? Let me know in the comments! If you see any spelling/grammatical errors, PLEASE let me know in a comment. I expect others to use correct English, so I should too. Twitter:@GetItReallyReal Please subscribe and/or share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil. The internet is already full of people who rail at each other over minutiae.