Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Declaring War on My Demons

I am so sick of always being on the defensive when it comes to my lusts and temptations. I'm constantly casting a wary eye around for surprise attacks, and am still blindsided on a regular basis. So this is me declaring war on my demons, especially those of lust and a lack of self worth. I will pray. I will read. I will worship. I will commune with my Father. I will wield my sword and shield. I will fall. I will get back up again. I will confess. I will humble myself. I will lift others up. The one thing I will not do is win, because that's already been done. All I have to do is clean up the stragglers. Get ready, Satan, because I'm coming for you in the name of my Lord Jesus.

I may not have it all figured out, but I do say what I think. If you have any questions about faith in Jesus, don't hesitate to email me. It's my job to help you out. Have an idea for me? Let me know in the comments! If you see any spelling/grammatical errors, PLEASE let me know in a comment. I expect others to use correct English, so I should too. Twitter:@GetItReallyReal Please subscribe and/or share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil. The internet is already full of people who rail at each other over minutiae.